Friday, December 24, 2010

Odd Blogger antics

Hmm... I just tried to edit that last post to put in an ending and a PS, but it doesn't appear when you look at the blog itself. Weird. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I started proof-reading, but exhausted myself after two paragraphs and hope that there aren't too many mistakes as a result. I also hope that the experience isn't quite as tedious for you. I rather imagine it's just the effects of the heat and a long day in front of the computer. But ye gads it's a long and arduous read! ;-)

Well, I'll leave you there for now. I hope you're all surviving your respective climatic challenges and enjoying the seasonal fare on offer wherever you might be (there you go, my twin passions of weather and food, summarised in one handy sentence). I'm preparing for a hot and meat-filled Christmas, albeit with a Chinese twist. And plenty of wine, no doubt. I don't think I'll be indulging in Christmas pud this year (although I've tasted some nice dessert wines which would go very well with it), as I'm not sure it would really go down all that well in the furnace that is La Rioja. I'll just stick to the dessert wine instead!

TTFN and take care...

Lot of love,
James xx

No comments: