Monday, September 11, 2006

One month to go...

In one month’s time (the very day after I finish work*) I shall be flying to Singapore on the first leg of my travels. Hopefully this blog might start to get slightly more interesting then (hmmm... perhaps photos will help). After my stopover in Singapore I shall be visiting the following places:

Western Australia - Oct/Nov 2006
New Zealand - Dec 2006/Jan/Feb 2007
Eastern Australia - March 2007
Fiji - April 2007
Cook Islands - April 2007
Tahiti - May 2007
California - May 2007

Which is nice.

*this might be cutting it slightly fine, but I'm hoping that my inhertited last-minute-packing skills (thanks Mum) will kick in the night before departure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei jimbo, i'm still in NY, other 2 weeks to go, then I'll fly back to italy. Hope to hear from you soon...
How did you feel after 8 months in Rome? I don't know if I want to go back or stay, but to date I can't choose.
L